Family Concern Counseling is committed to offering comfort and hope through counseling, consultation and education. These services are provided by professionally trained clinicians and educators who strive to integrate Biblical truth and principles of psychological health.
- Provide services to anyone in need regardless of creed, ethnicity, age, gender or socioeconomic status.
- Utilize effective approaches in delivery of services.
- Utilize strong teamwork to provide an outstanding example of non-profit management and services.
- Ongoing assessment of all services, policies and procedures.
- Uphold ethical standards of conduct.
- Life and the pursuit of joy.
- Pursue on-going educational enrichment for all professional staff.
- Promote self-awareness and personal growth among staff.